Managed Security Services
Our managed security services provide expert assistance that will help you to:
- Respond to security incidents more quickly
- Keep your security products up to date
- Ensure that your defenses are configured in line with best practices.
- Reduce your organisation’s IT risk
- Bridge your IT security skills gap
Your IT security products are becoming more and more complex whilst at the same time your company is increasingly likely to fall victim to a security breach. To make matters worse, specialist security engineers are expensive to employ, and in reality it probably doesn’t make sense for you to set up your own Security Operations Centre (SOC) team to respond to security breaches whenever they strike.
By partnering with us and taking advantage of our managed security services to help you manage your security infrastructure, you have the peace of mind of knowing you’re working with a team of highly-qualified specialists with over two decades experience in all aspects of IT security.
We provide you with support for a range of best-of-breed security management solutions, customised to your business and operational needs.
Our customer centric approach means that you can choose from a range of managed IT security services to cover either your entire infrastructure or selected elements.
- Vulnerability management services
- Endpoint security
- Firewall security
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Incident and forensic analysis
- 24/7 cover for your IT security systems with a support centre of over 25 engineers
- Solutions customised to your business needs
- Scalable infrastructure allowing you to easily add new sites and IT systems as and when they are required
- Experienced security engineers, trained and qualified in your IT security infrastructure
Who We Are
Experts in We take advantage of our expertise in CCNA, CCNA Sec, CISSP, OSCP, ITIL, CPTE, CEH, PhD Computer Science, MSCE and our in-depth understanding and experience of ethical hacking practices, information security standards and best practices; to develop bespoke information security solutions for organizations in Financial, Public, Private, Government and Multinational sectors.